Tuesday, March 27, 2007

3. Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder

A time when I was not quite sure of myself. My friends weren’t friends and I allowed myself to be used and abused by them. Low self-esteem and lacking confidence. That time really contributed to my current higher self-esteem and escalated confidence.

Music is a world within itself
With a language we all understand
With an equal opportunity
For all to sing, dance and clap their hands
But just because a record has a groove
Don't make it in the groove
But you can tell right away at letter A
When the people start to move

They can feel it all over
They can feel it all over people
They can feel it all over
They can feel it all over people

4 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

Sigh. I love Stevie.

Glad to see you back.

Deloney said...

Stevie was at a real peak around this time.

Susan said...

I don't know this one...is it about Duke Ellington?

B Kiddo said...

Yes it is a Tribute to Duke Ellington. It was originally released around 1976.